Encore VFX Vancouver is looking for a Senior 3D Generalist. Encore is an Emmy award-winning visual effects house, providing outstanding vfx work for television and feature films. This is a fun, fast-paced environment where quality, A-list television is our forte
Minimum 3 years experience in visual effects for live-action broadcast television and/or feature films. Must be able to maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
- Experience with Maya preferred, and a solid knowledge of the principles of 3D.
- Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including look development, lighting objects, scripting, shading, rigging, modeling, texturing, animation and rendering.
- Working knowledge of V-Ray, Thinking Particles and Houdini a plus.
- Some working knowledge of shader-writer and lighting.
- Experience Compositing a plus.
- Must possess strong technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Must be able to work under the guidance of the CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy.
- Must have proven development skills and a strong sense of composition, light and color.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well as part of a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
You must be based in Vancouver (BC), and be available for an interview and tour at Encore Vancouver. Dependable and flexible qualified candidates should send a link to their online reel and resume to email@example.com. Please include “CG Generalist” in the email subject.