Want to make awesome cartoons with amazingly talented teams in a cool new studio?
DHX Media – Vancouver is looking for an experienced Harmony Builds Supervisor to join our team!
As the Harmony Builds Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the technical and creative success of builds and rigging for this epic new twist on an old classic! You will be the go-to leader for a team of Builders to help bring Snoopy and his friends to life and set out on their next adventure!
You will get to work on…
- Guiding and developing a team of artists to create the requested style of character and prop builds for the production
- Formulating a plan for each episode to achieve deliverables and create efficiencies
- Collaborating with the Production team to proactively flag and problem-solve any potential issues
- Assigning and reviewing character and prop builds, and ensuring revisions are completed as needed to uphold a high level of quality throughout the show
- Ensuring the team is meeting assigned weekly quotas and expectations
- Ensuring the builds work well for the rest of the animation pipeline
- Collaborating with other departments in a team environment
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- You are technically inclined and solution-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- You have the ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet individual and team deadlines
- You communicate in a professional and positive manner
Specific skills we’d love to see…
- 3+ years of experience in Harmony Builds
- Strong desire to mentor and coach a team of artists, with previous experience in a supervisory position a definite asset
- Strong, expressive drawing skills
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school
Why work at DHX Media?
DHX Media delivers content that inspires, entertains and connects. But we create more than just animation, we build worlds and experiences for kids around the world. At our studios, quality, creativity and fun go hand in hand! Our teams dig into a diverse range of projects – from preschool and comedy to action-adventure – while enjoying awesome benefits, perks, and a whole lot of fun along the way. With some of Canada’s top creative talents, our studios are bursting with energy. So what are you waiting for? Come join us!
THANK YOU to all those who express interest in being a part of the DHX Studios team. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted. DHX will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
To apply: http://www.dhxmedia.com/
About DHX Media
At DHX Studios, we put creativity first! Built and based in Canada with studios coast to coast, DHX Studios is a global leader in the creation of kids and family entertainment.