Want to make awesome cartoons with amazingly talented teams in a cool new studio?
DHX Media – Vancouver is looking for experienced Harmony Animators to join our team!
This is a unique opportunity for experienced, enthusiastic and motivated animators who want to work on a production with a high level of television animation. If you are a skilled Harmony animator who is passionate about Peanuts and loves to push boundaries, we want to hear from you!
You will get to:
- Report to the Animation Supervisors to create high quality 2D Harmony animation
- Incorporate a high level of quality in each scene
- Collaborate with other animators and supervisors to identify and solve problems, both technically and artistically
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- You have effective and professional communication skills
- You are self-motivated: have the desire to learn and be flexible, and willingness to work as part of a team
- You possess a sharp wit and a great sense of humor!
Specific skills we’d love to see…
- 1+ years of animation experience within a 2D production environment
- Previous experience animating in Harmony on an animated series/feature strongly preferred
- Strong grasp of animation principles, with an emphasis on: timing, spacing, staging, strong storytelling poses and the ability to stay on model
- Accountability and good time management skills required for a fast-paced environment
Why work at DHX Media?
DHX Media delivers content that inspires, entertains and connects. But we create more than just animation, we build worlds and experiences for kids around the world. At our studios, quality, creativity and fun go hand in hand! Our teams dig into a diverse range of projects – from preschool and comedy to action-adventure – while enjoying awesome benefits, perks, and a whole lot of fun along the way. With some of Canada’s top creative talents, our studios are bursting with energy. So what are you waiting for? Come join us!
THANK YOU to all those who express interest in being a part of the DHX Studios team. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted. DHX will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
To apply: http://www.dhxmedia.com/
About DHX Media
At DHX Studios, we put creativity first! Built and based in Canada with studios coast to coast, DHX Studios is a global leader in the creation of kids and family entertainment.