CVD VFX is looking to bring on roughly 2 – 75 more talented intermediate – senior artists to join our growing team. You must have a proven track record of success and be able to produce at the highest quality. We are looking for team player, effective communicator and someone who thrives on daily challenges.
- 5+ years experience in compositing digital VFX for film ( May consider 3+ years experience )
- Advanced demonstrated knowledge and production experience in Nuke
- Must have strong knowledge of compositing workflow and the compositing application interface
- Must have strong aptitude for technical workflow challenges such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
- Experience with complex matte extractions and motion tracking
- Ability to mentor coworkers
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take direction from the Compositing Supervisor to help realize the vision of the shots through the compositing team
- Responsible for working with the Compositing Supervisor to assess, assign and monitor compositing needs
- Design and develop procedural and innovative tool sets, pipelines and techniques for the Compositors
- Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets on time and at a high level of quality
- Offer guidance and mentoring to less experienced compositors
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a cover letter and CV with references to: email@example.com
- Include position applying for in subject of email
- Clearly include your name, address, telephone and email address
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
About CVD VFX
ABOUT CVD VFX
CVD VFX is an award winning, full service visual effects studio based in North Vancouver. Focusing on compositing and industry leading stylization, our studio is recognized for consistently and professionally delivering the highest quality in VFX.
Stranger Things s3 | The Terror: Season Two | Westworld | Man in the High Castle | the Magicians | Lemony Snickets: A series of Unfortunate Events | 12 Strong |