This position requires a passionate, self-motivated and organized individual who will enjoy being involved in and shaping many aspects of the business. Candidates should have an outgoing personality, thrive on being busy, and work effectively alongside our team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Office duties, including reception, paperwork/organization, scheduling and confirming appointments, point of contact sales, working with recruiting, some generalist duties, etc.
• Production support, including occasional support for clients and staff, event planning, and social media
Secret Bonus Points include:
- Have a vehicle
- Have some editorial / photoshop skills
- Play Smashbros or Foosball
- Living on the North Shore
This role is an introductory position and a great way to gain exposure to the film and vfx industry. It’s a new position for us and we’re open to flexible hours within office hours for applicants that are currently in school.
About CVD VFX
ABOUT CVD VFX
CVD VFX is an award winning, full service visual effects studio based in North Vancouver. Focusing on compositing and industry leading stylization, our studio is recognized for consistently and professionally delivering the highest quality in VFX.
Game over, man! | 12 Strong | Dirk Gently s2 | Fargo s3 | Dark Matter s3 | Lemony Snickets: A series of Unfortunate Events | The Shack | Mass Effect: Andromeda | Lavender (Winner of Best VFX – 2017 Leo Awards) | Magicians s2 | ZOO | Wayward Pines | Man in the High Castle | X-Files | NUMB (Winner of Best VFX – 2016 Leo Awards)