What will you do?
You will help us build and improve the user experience for Cumul8, our Enterprise and SaaS solutions.
You will work with a team of designers and programmers to implement and customize the user experience and workflow of Cumul8, write, test, and support code through the entire life cycle.
What will your responsibilities be?
● Design, build, and deploy a variety of web user interfaces with a great user experience
● Write excellent code and deliver on time
● Iterate with a small, experienced team to build pixel perfect layouts
● Customize the front end to meet ongoing client feedback
What qualifications are we looking for?
● Experience with front end MVC frameworks such as React, Backbone, Angular, or Ember
● Knowledge of cross-browser support and layout design paradigms
● Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
● Passionate about great design
● Team-based software development background
● Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
● Bonus: Interest in or experience with data visualization
● B. Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent diploma and/or job experience
If available, please include a link to your GitHub, LinkedIn profile or portfolio website.
About Cumul8 Technologies
At Cumul8, we are building tools that enable people to make sense of their data. We operate at the intersection of world-class UX, information visualization, business intelligence and data science. Our unique design and technical approach, borne out of experience in the visual effects and videogame sectors, is now being applied to big data problems in a variety of industries. Disruptive innovation is our mantra.