Crafty Apes is a high-end visual effects boutique with a strong foothold in features and episodic television. We are looking for a I/O Coordinator/Junior VFX Editor in our Vancouver location. The perfect candidate needs to be a dependable team player with a great attitude while working in a fast-paced environment.
· Secure data management for uploads and downloads of video data.
· Communicate with Production to streamline I/O needs.
· Responsible for managing plate pulls and organizing project elements per specifications.
· Cutting and updating sequences and rendering deliverables.
· Manage countsheets and maintain a production database of cut information.
· Make sure correct editorial information, such as frame ranges, are passed onto the team.
· Quality control VFX versions before submitting for editorial review.
· Troubleshooting any disparities while working independently.
· Assist other Producers and Supervisors with management of projects.
· Work with internal and external resources.
· BA/BS preferred.
· Working knowledge of Nuke, Adobe Premiere, Maya, Aspera, MediaShuttle, FTPs, Dropbox.
· Familiar with shot tracking systems, Excel and other productivity tools, Shotgun is a plus.
· Comfortable with Windows and computers in general.
· General technical savviness is a must.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under high pressure with short deadlines.
· Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
Email resumes to:
About Crafty Apes
WHO WE ARE
Crafty Apes Vancouver is an award winning, full service visual effects studio. Focusing on compositing and industry leading stylization, our studio is recognized for consistently and professionally delivering the highest quality in VFX.
Stranger Things | Raised By Wolves | The Terror | Westworld | Man in the High Castle | Lemony Snickets: A series of Unfortunate Events | 12 Strong