CoSA VFX Vancouver is looking for NUKE COMPOSITORS with experience in TV and motion picture VFX. Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Our Vancouver studio is a boutique operation, working closely with our LA headquarters. Recent projects include Gotham, Almost Human, Person of Interest and Believe.
Candidates must be:
- BC Resident, and either Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident and/or permitted to work in Vancouver
- Available for in-person interview in Vancouver, BC
- Start dates available immediately and into March
You should possess:
- Experience working in photoreal VFX for episodic television and motion pictures (demo reel required).
- High-level knowledge of Nuke, VFX pipelines and VFX production process, with experience with all levels of 2D compositing tasks from rotoscoping through final comp
- Ability to finish shots independently on a tight episodic TV schedule and to work effectively as a part of team collaborating on larger sequences.
- Ability to solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, share ideas with teammates, and iterate rapidly based on client notes.
Please email your PDF resume and a link to your reel, and include ‘NUKE COMPOSITOR – VANCOUVER’ in the email subject line, to:
You can find out all about us at www.cosavfx.com.