CoSA VFX – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (VANCOUVER)
Our award-winning company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment with studios in Vancouver, LA and Atlanta. Recent projects include Lucifer, West World, Swamp Thing, Gotham, Stranger Things, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. along with a full slate of prominent television shows and feature work.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position is suited for an enthusiastic person who enjoys multi-tasking, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to help others. Ideally, the applicant has experience as an administrative assistant, but the role could be tailored to an entry level position for the right candidate.
The main responsibilities include reception, facilitate the operational needs of the studio, with some HR, recruiting and accounting duties based on experience. Applicants with strong communication skills, a proactive attitude and a sense of humor are greatly valued.
· Strong organizational and detail-oriented skill set
· Ability to multi-task, be proactive and work unsupervised
· Team-player who operates in a fast-paced setting
· Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Proficiency in MS Office and Mac applications
· Ability to lift 20 pounds
· Driver’s license a plus
· Experience using Quickbooks a plus
· An enthusiast about Visual Effects!
· Reception duties
· Manage office supplies inventory and purchasing
· Liaise with outside vendors and building maintenance
· Maintaining facility cleanliness, stocking kitchen
· Maintain calendars for the team, including scheduling meetings
· Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
· Support the production team and studio manager to ensure the smooth running of the studio
· Help organize team events and wrap parties
· HR and recruiting related tasks
· Office administrative tasks as required
CoSA Vancouver is a growing studio. This role provides the potential for growth within the company.
About CoSA VFX Vancouver
CoSA VFX, a full-service visual effects studio since 2009, is comprised of a diverse team of Emmy Award Winning artists, supervisors and producers dedicated to the delivering only the highest quality visual effects. We have three locations -- North Hollywood, Vancouver, and Atlanta -- where we have worked on high-end productions for almost every major studio.