CoSA VFX Vancouver seeks a personable, team-oriented Recruiter. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic small-business environment. We are adding artist, production, management and IT positions to our growing team in Vancouver, BC.
We are continuing to grow and working on projects such as Gotham, Lucifer, Lethal Weapon and more, with exciting new projects starting in early 2017.
Sourcing new hires:
- Collaborate with supervisors and managers to anticipate upcoming hiring needs
- Draft and post job descriptions
- Cultivate relationships with potential hires, monitoring availability for current and future recruiting needs
- Represent the company in a favorable manner to potential hires and at recruiting events
- Relay information on promising candidates to supervisors, and schedule interviews at their request. Make recommendations to supervisors.
- Maintain a searchable record of candidates, interviews, and hiring outcomes
- Work with HR to facilitate smooth hiring (work permits, etc.) and downsizing (re-hire contracts) processes
- Project a friendly, low-key but professional attitude, in keeping with the company’s culture and management style
- Observe the strict security protocol and high level of confidentiality required by the company’s work
- Recent recruiting experience in a professional environment – preferable to have visual effects, animation or games experience and a wide network of connections.
- Superior interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills, multitasking, and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform tasks independently and accurately with minimal supervision, while seeking input from management whenever appropriate.
- Proven track record of handling sensitive and confidential matters with discretion.
- A solid understanding of the project-based nature of film and television production — along with the types of employment opportunities (freelance, project-based, staff) found in the industry — is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac OS X.
Applicants should preferably be based in Vancouver, BC and must be CDN or PR. Wages range based on experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter when you apply. Email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!