Role & Responsibilities
- Build, test, and maintain rigs for various types of assets (Characters, Props and Sets) under the supervision of the Rigging Supervisor and working collaboratively with Modelers and Animators.
- Deliver clean production rigs.
- Provide clean skin and deformer weighting to satisfy the production’s required articulation standard.
- Ability to work efficiently and adapt within the existing and changing workflows in Production and Pipe workflows.
- Provide additional custom deformer solutions and corrective model sculpts as required.
- Execute rigging efficiently by maintaining a fair level of scripting knowledge (Python, Mel) and understanding the rigging pipeline.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya is required.
- Knowledge of (Python, MEL) to understand the inside of the rigging pipeline and execute rigging efficiently.
- Experience with Mudbox, Zbrush is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with the Unreal Engine is a plus.
About BRON Digital
Founded by husband and wife team, Aaron Gilbert and Brenda Gilbert, BRON Digital is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.