Role & Responsibilities
- Track and follow up on projects and priorities.
- Read script and pitch decks – provide extensive notes.
- Work directly with teams on multiple projects.
- Keep up to date with Epic and Unreal releases.
- Maintain communication with Epic Games Senior Team in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor Art work (art log).
- Assist in preparing projects weekly updates.
- Communicating with artists on targets and daily submissions.
- Taking notes for Leads, Supervisors and Director.
- Tracking shot and asset progression.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a VFX studio is required
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative
- Confident clear communicator
- Good organizational skills
- Professional and friendly manner
- Problem solver
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Interest in production management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop and basic graphic design a plus
- Available to work extended hours and weekends on occasion
About BRON Digital
Founded by husband and wife team, Aaron Gilbert and Brenda Gilbert, BRON Digital is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.