Do you possess a strong attention to detail, are extremely organized and consider yourself a great project coordinator? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We are searching for a star Production Coordinator to join our Vancouver studio team. As a Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and tracking artwork, artists and their output as it pertains to the production schedule for the show.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the production by tracking weekly quotas, artist submissions and output, as well as progress updates
- Communicate with artists regarding production schedules and deadlines
- Manage the administrative aspects of the production including archiving, filing or storing artwork, creating inventory lists, distribution of material, etc.
- File management and regular cleanup of server space
- Coordinate materials for shipment
- Troubleshoot possible problems or issues leading to delays in production
- Assess the equipment available for artists and notify management if additional equipment is required
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar capacity, preferably in animation, film, and/or gaming industry
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in related field
- Proficiency in MS Office (such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Applications (such as Gmail and Google Drive) and social media tools
- Working knowledge of pipeline management tools, such as Shotgun and Perforce, an asset
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to follow through
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- A solid work ethic and strong sense of discretion
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent communication (both verbally and written) and conflict resolution skills
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.
Note: Only current BC residents who are also Canadian Citizens or have Permanent Resident status can be considered at this time.