Do you have a strong understanding of animation production technology and techniques? What about Python scripting? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We are searching for brilliant Pipeline Technical Directors (for all levels) to join our Vancouver studio team. Central Pipeline TDs will provide studio-wide support for in-production pipeline tools and workflows. Working on animated film and TV shows, you will touch all aspects of the production pipeline while interfacing with artists, technical directors and technology teams.
What you will be doing:
- Support and develop in-house pipeline tools as part of a collaborative team
- Technical and user documentation
- Build relationships with key artists and production staff
- Communicate and collaborate with the software development team
- Identify changing requirements and recommend solutions to problems
- Work with other TDs to help resolve issues/troubleshooting
- Contribute to the design of strategic software projects
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in the animation, VFX or gaming industry
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Animation
- Hands-on experience on development or support of a VFX or animation production
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Highly experienced with Python as well as Harmony, Maya and/or Nuke
- Proven team player with good organization and communication skills
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.
Note: Only current BC residents who are also Canadian Citizens or have Permanent Resident status can be considered at this time