Bardel is currently recruiting for talented Scene Setup Artists to work collaboratively with our Emmy award winning studio team. Working with one of our prominent clients, such as DreamWorks, Mattel, and Rovio Entertainment, this person will be responsible for providing quality scene setups in line with the requirements of the production.
What you will be doing:
- Assemble scenes by adding and resizing backgrounds, needed for each specific scene.
- Add the animatic clip and audio file to each scene setup.
- Ensure continuity of size relationship from scene to scene.
- Follow instructions from your immediate supervisor and put forward any technical questions to him/her and the coordinator.
- Understand the technical structure of this production to ensure layers are properly laid out to ease the pipeline pressure at Key Animation stage.
- Meet project deadlines and milestones, including weekly quotas, as set by project leads and the production department.
- Actively participate in team / department meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned.
What you bring with you:
- Diploma or certificate from animation/film program
- Some experience in Harmony Toon Boom required
- Production experience in animation/film studio an asset
- Understanding of animation principles and the motivation to learn and grow your skill set
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people, and for good reasons! Bardel offers work on exciting high-profile projects, a generous compensation/benefits package, and a fantastic company culture fueled by career development and artistic skill enhancement. Every day you will collaborate with other influential, career-minded, creative professionals from around the world.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!