Do you know how to create a great first impression? Comfortable being the face of an organization? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We are searching for a Part Time Receptionist to join our Vancouver West 3rd Avenue studio team. The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting and redirecting visitors and calls to the appropriate individuals, ensuring a great first impression is made to all guests and clients. The Receptionist will also assist with general office administrative duties and the general up-keep of the studio.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a multi-line phone system by screening and directing calls to the appropriate person
- Greet and sign in visitors
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails and couriers
- Manage inter-studio deliveries
- Oversee studio meeting room bookings and help with meeting arrangements
- May assist with company events set up
- Assist with general administrative support as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to work part times hours: Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm at our Granville Island studio
- Previous experience handling multiple phone lines
- Passion for the animation/film industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge (Google applications, Microsoft Word, Excel)
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world, and have the opportunity to grow in your career.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!