Are you an experienced Production Manager in the Animation industry, looking for your next project? We are happy to announce that Bardel’s Vancouver studio will be working on a feature film starting summer 2018 and we are currently recruiting for a talented Production Manager to join the team!
Jim Kammerud, Head of Story on Blue Skies The Peanuts Movie and Director of The Fox & The Hound 2, is Directing our new feature and we have an incredible line-up of talented artists signing on to the project already. Ready for your next feature project? Apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Work with Line Producer and other production team members to oversee day-to-day operations, manage timelines, people, and processes, ensuring successful management of the production
- Work with Director & Art Director to facilitate creative needs of the project
- Contribute in the creation, maintenance and revision of coordinating multiple projects, departments, teams, and resources, while working within the studio and production schedule
- Assist with daily administration from pre-to post-production including managing crew, client communications, artist workload, and technology concerns
- Oversee the daily activities of the production coordinators and assistants
- Work alongside creative stakeholders and People & Culture department for talent acquisition of new employees as necessary to maintain optimal and efficient staffing on the production
- Track and maintain approval of timesheets, invoices, purchases, and if applicable, remote artists
- Assist in onboarding of new hires to the team
- Assist with vacation requests & employee attendance
What you bring with you:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar role or capacity on a feature film
- Previous experience working with a 3D pipeline
- Shotgun experience required
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage people
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player attitude
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!