Are you passionate about the animation industry? Have strong organizational skills? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We’re hiring for an all-star Production Coordinator to join our Vancouver studio team on our 2D production Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty. As a Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and tracking scenes, artists and their output as it pertains to the production schedule for the show.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the production by tracking weekly quotas, artist submissions and output, as well as progress updates
- Communicate with artists regarding production schedules and deadlines
- Manage the administrative aspects of the production including archiving, filing or storing artwork, creating inventory lists, distribution of material, etc.
- File management and regular cleanup of server space
- Coordinate materials for shipment
- Troubleshoot possible problems or issues leading to delays in production
- Assess the equipment available for artists and notify management if additional equipment is required
What you bring with you:
- 1 – 3 years of production experience in animation, film, and/or gaming industry
- Experience in 2D Animation and knowledge of harmony is beneficial
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in related field an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office (such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Applications
- Working knowledge of pipeline management tools, such as Shotgun, Tracker and Perforce, an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication (both verbally and written) and conflict resolution skills
- Team player attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!