Are you an experienced Production Coordinator in the Animation industry, looking for your next project? We are happy to announce that Bardel’s Vancouver studio will be working on a feature film starting summer 2018 and we are currently recruiting for a talented Production Manager to join the team!
Jim Kammerud, Head of Story on Blue Skies The Peanuts Movie and Director of The Fox & The Hound 2, is Directing our new feature and we have an incredible line-up of talented artists signing on to the project already. Ready for your next feature project? Apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with Producer & Production Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the production by tracking weekly quotas, artist submissions and output, as well as progress updates
- Communicate with artists regarding production schedules and deadlines
- Manage the administrative aspects of the production including archiving, filing or storing artwork, creating inventory lists, distribution of material, etc.
- Manage day-to-day Shotgun inputs and extractions
- File management and regular cleanup of server space
- Coordinate materials for shipment
- Takes notes and distributes information to departments afterwards
- Troubleshoot possible problems or issues leading to delays in production
- Assess the equipment available for artists and notify management if additional equipment is required
- Maintain awareness for what is happening within the team and identify roadblocks to Production Manager
- Understands all departments and works with managers and supervisors to maintain department schedules
- Complete production related tasks
What you bring with you:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar role or capacity, preference given to those with feature film experience
- Previous experience working with a 3D pipeline
- Shotgun experience
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player attitude
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!