Are you an experienced Production Assistant in the Animation industry, looking for your next project? We are happy to announce that Bardel’s Vancouver studio will be working on a feature film starting summer 2018 and we are currently recruiting for a talented Production Manager to join the team!
Jim Kammerud, Head of Story on Blue Skies The Peanuts Movie and Director of The Fox & The Hound 2, is Directing our new feature and we have an incredible line-up of talented artists signing on to the project already. Ready for your next feature project? Apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Create a supportive, friendly, and professional atmosphere
- Assist in preparing and organizing scripts, artwork, model sheets, prop sheets, design packs and storyboards
- Assist the production team with all administrative duties such as photocopying, printing, filing, and coordinating meetings
- Distribute artwork and materials for comment and approval
- Distribute revision notes to appropriate departments and stakeholders
- Help coordinate and communicate shifts in schedules, calendars, and meetings
- Maintain files as requested
- Assist with planning and coordinating departmental & crew events
What you bring with you:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar role or capacity, preference given to those with feature film experience
- Previous experience working with a 3D pipeline
- Shotgun experience
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player attitude
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!