Are you passionate about the animation industry? Have strong organizational skills? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We’re hiring for a star Production Assistant to join our Vancouver studio team. The Production Assistant is a key component to the efficiency of a production. Their primary role is to assist the Production Manager and the Production Coordinators in day-to-day tasks across all departments as needs arise. The Production Assistant must be diligent, organized, deadline-oriented and be willing to learn and assume new tasks on an on-going basis.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in preparing and organizing scripts, artwork, model sheets, prop sheets, design packs and storyboards
- Assist the production team with all administrative duties such as photocopying, printing, filing, and coordinating meetings
- Distribute artwork and materials for comment and approval
- Distribute revision notes to appropriate departments and stakeholders
What you bring with you:
- Previous experience in TV/film industry an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to new situations
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Experience in 2D Animation and experience with Harmony would be ideal
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world, and have the opportunity to grow in your career.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!