Are you known as an all-star leader by both team members and senior leadership? Do you have a great sense of humour and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people! With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our award winning team!
We are hiring for an experienced CG Supervisor to join our Vancouver studio team. The CG Supervisor will ensure the project has consistent quality and style as established in consultation with the Directors and Production team, ensuring that the project is of the highest quality.
What you will be doing:
- Work with CG departments to establish the overall CG pipeline, workflow and directory structures for production while incorporating artistic changes when requested
- Manage the CG department supervisors and individuals by setting clear objectives and monitoring process, progress and results
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions in relation to morale, technology and pipeline concerns
- Interpret the Director’s vision while ensuring artistic quality, content and continuity of the series is retained
- Coordinate screen retakes and review final shots with Directors
- Analyze the success, failures and lessons learned during the production process for compilation into final reports
- Assist in the recruitment process by interviewing candidates for current job openings
- Mentor other team members by providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth
What you bring with you:
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience working in the animation industry
- Has experience in feature & high quality television
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of CG including animation and VFX
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and people management skills
- Motivated and flexible team leader who can inspire others
- Willingness to adapt to changes in new software and technology as it applies to animation and the digital industry
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!