Bardel is currently recruiting for talented Designers to work collaboratively with our Emmy award winning studio team. In this role, you will be creating designs that meet the aesthetic, creative and technical quality standards of the production with the guidance of the Art Director and Series Director.
What you will be doing:
- Explore design solutions for various projects, utilizing different mediums and tools
- Create artwork as required, conforming to the styles of the productions or projects
- Share design ideas with other team members in a collaborative setting
What you bring with you:
- Current enrollment or graduation from an animation or graphics arts program (diploma, certificate or degree) in a participating post-secondary institute
- Exposure to or education in animation techniques
- Experience with computerized graphic design or animation software programs an asset
- Strong desire to develop design and animation skills and to deepen your knowledge of your respective field
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Creativity and a willingness to share ideas, opinions and suggestions
- Willingness to take initiative and be proactive toward seeking out new projects and tasks to enrich your experience and broaden your learning
Extra points if you have:
- A passion for dragons, unicorns, and all things magical
- Experience in both 2D & 3D
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!