Bardel is currently recruiting for talented 2D Flash Animators to work collaboratively with our Emmy award winning studio team. Working with one of our prominent clients, such as Cartoon Network, Disney, Starburns, and Warner Bros, this person will be working under the direction of the Lead Animator/Director, Flash Animators will provide quality animation sequences in accordance with the established style and technical requirements of the project.
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrate a broad range of animation abilities in a collaborative environment to conceptualize and create the overall look, attitude, and style of the character animation
- Actively promote and communicate sound solutions for technical and creative issues related to animation
- Maintain and communicate a strong knowledge of innovative animation technologies
- Meet project quotas, deadlines, milestones, as set by project leads, and the production department
- Provide open communication with supervisors regarding any problems that may impact quotas and deadlines
- May mentor less experienced artists and lead by example, providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth
What you bring with you:
- Strong understanding of traditional 2D animation principles
- Previous experience animating in Flash a must
- TV/Film Production experience is an asset
- A positive attitude and dedication to the success of the project
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world, and have the opportunity to grow in your career.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
About Bardel Entertainment Inc.
Bardel is the leading animation services provider in North America for good reason. For over 30 years we’ve built our stellar reputation on three core values: quality, creativity and innovation. At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!