Bardel is currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to work collaboratively with our Emmy award winning studio team. Working with one of our prominent clients, such as DreamWorks, Nickelodeon, Rovio Entertainment, Mattel, and Warner Bros, this person will be responsible in helping to establish the structure of the production, its team, budget, timelines and processes.
What you will be doing:
- Work with Line Producer and other production team members to ensure successful management of the show
- Contribute in the creation, maintenance and revision of coordinating multiple projects, departments, teams, and resources, while working within the studio and production schedule
- Assist with day to day operations and administration from pre-to post-production including managing crew, client communications, artist workload, and technology concerns
- Work alongside creative stakeholders and People & Culture department for talent acquisition of new employees as necessary to maintain optimal and efficient staffing on the production
- Track and maintain approval of timesheets, invoices, purchases, and if applicable, remote artists
- Assist in onboarding of new hires to the team
- Possible travel between multiple sites and studios
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar role or capacity; preference for those who have previously worked on animated TV series or feature film
- Previous experience working with Shotgun a requirement
- Experience working with 2D or 3D animated projects an asset
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people, and for good reasons! Bardel offers work on exciting high-profile projects, a generous compensation/benefits package, and a fantastic company culture fueled by career development and artistic skill enhancement. Every day you will collaborate with other influential, career-minded, creative professionals from around the world.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for our current opening(s).
Apply Now At: