Are you known as an all-star leader by both team members and senior executives? Do you have strong problem solving skills, with a mindset of always being proactive instead of reactive? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We’re hiring for a star Head of Production to join our Vancouver studio team. From revising production schedules to maintaining open communication with internal stakeholders and external clients, you will be responsible for managing multiple aspects of our production to ensure the productions are on target with its deliverables.
What you will be doing:
• In partnership with VP of Production, Director of Production Finance and other key internal contacts, provide and implement recommendations on the setup, structure and business goals for production
• Create and revise production schedules for the division while coordinating with multiple projects, studio schedules and business partners
• Maintain reports and provide production status updates to the executive team
• Manage multiple budgets and identify areas of concern
• Establish strong working relationships with clients and other external stakeholders (including crew, outsourced studios, suppliers and corporate departments), ensuring delivery of projects to deadline and within established budgets
• Work with the Human Resources department for recruitment of new team members
What you bring to the table:
• Minimum 7 years of experience in a leadership role working in a similar capacity
• Prior experience in the animation and/or film industry an asset
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify needs and address challenges
• Project management skills with a proven track record to successfully manage people, budgets and deadlines
• Business and market acumen (familiar with marketing concepts relevant to animation and/or film industry)
• Exceptional communication skills
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.