Atmosphere Visual Effects is seeking an experienced VFX Coordinator . This is a full time and remote position The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
Managing the progress of the VFX team’s work. .
• Work with VFX Producer on creating and managing the shot schedule.
• Setting up dailies and shot reviews for the CG Supervisor, VFX Supervisor and clients.
• Maintaining detailed notes on shot approvals and status.
• Tracking all shots in the pipeline, maintaining accurate and up to date databases.
• Ensuring artists have the information and materials required to complete their work efficiently.
• Facilitating communication between CG, Comp & Matte Painting departments.
• Working with the CG Supervisor and artists to manage render priorities.
• Managing I/O, scheduling sessions, ensuring correct naming conventions, handles, cross-checking footage with count sheets and latest cuts to ensure accurate frame counts, etc.
• 1 to 3 year’s facility VFX production coordination experience.
• Able to manage time according to current priorities in an efficient manner.
• Personable, approachable, calm under pressure, and able to work closely with others.
• Familiarity with File Maker Pro and Excel.
If you are interested in working as part of a talented, tight-knit visual effects team, please send your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
About Atmosphere Visual Effects
Atmosphere Visual Effects is a dynamic, rapidly growing, award-winning visual effects facility based in beautiful Vancouver.
We are passionate about our work, our team is exceptionally tight-knit, and we believe that it shows in our work. Others seem to agree! Since our founding, Atmosphere has been repeatedly honoured with some of the most prestigious awards in visual effects, including Emmy, Visual Effects Society (VES) and Canadian Screen Awards.