Atmosphere is currently seeking a HR / Recruiter who is able to remotely work for our Vancouver Office
The successful candidate will be required to manage the full time position of HR / Recruitment from job posting and advertisements, managing in-coming applications, head-hunting, networking and seeking referrals. The role will also be responsible for maintaining and growing our current network of artists and post-production professionals by proactively searching, screening and continuously mapping out potential talent in the industry.
• Manage and respond to all applications submitted too Atmosphere
• Handle job posting maintenance weekly.
• Coordinate and schedule interviews
• Utilizing social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish networks in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs
• Maintain constant communication with production management, department managers, supervisors, and HR to understand immediate and future hiring requirements and priorities
• Work with ownership to prepare offers which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary inline with budgets
College degree in Human Resources
Previous experience in Visual Effects, Animation, or CG recruiting is required.
Strong understanding of VFX principles, techniques, and tools is required.
Has a basic working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong computer skills with proficiency working in Filemaker, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About Atmosphere Visual Effects
Atmosphere Visual Effects is a dynamic, rapidly growing, award winning visual effects facility based in beautiful Vancouver.
We are passionate about our work, our team is exceptionally tight knit, and we believe that it shows in our work. Others seem to agree! Since our founding, Atmosphere has been repeatedly honoured with some of the most prestigious awards in visual effects, including Emmy, Visual Effects Society (VES) and Canadian Screen Awards.