Atmosphere Visual Effects is seeking an experienced Senior- Mid VFX Coordinator to join our facilities in Vancouver, BC.
This is a contract position to start. (Vancouver residents only at this time)
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
· Managing the progress of the VFX team’s work.
· Work with VFX Producer on creating and managing the shot schedule.
· Setting up dailies and shot reviews for the CG Supervisor, VFX Supervisor and clients.
· Maintaining detailed notes on shot approvals and status.
· Tracking all shots in the pipeline, maintaining accurate and up to date databases.
· Ensuring artists have the information and materials required to complete their work efficiently.
· Facilitating communication between CG, Comp & Matte Painting departments.
· Working with the CG Supervisor and artists to manage render priorities.
· Managing I/O, scheduling sessions, ensuring correct naming conventions, handles, cross-checking footage with count sheets and latest cuts to ensure accurate frame counts, etc.
· 2 to 5 years facility VFX production coordination experience.
· Able to manage time according to current priorities in an efficient manner.
· Personable, approachable, calm under pressure, and able to work closely with others.
· Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (including word, excel) and Gmail
BENEFITS INCLUDED ( after 3 months)
If you are interested in working as part of a talented, tight-knit visual effects team, please send your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.