Atmosphere-VFX offers full-time employment, along with benefits, at its Vancouver studio. For qualified candidates, Atmosphere-VFX sponsors work-permits for foreign workers who wish to come to Vancouver and work full-time, or who already in Vancouver and wish to seek full-time employment.
Atmosphere Visual Effects is seeking an experienced HR Manger/Recruiter to join our facilities in Vancouver, BC.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage recruitment and selection process. Work with management to determine and negotiate compensations.
• Manage programs to identify, attract and retain talent
• Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures
• Develop retention and engagement strategies
• Working with accounting to process payroll
• Manage and resolve HR issues including disciplinary actions
• 3+ year’s work experience in recruiting, talent management or production, with direct experience in the VFX industry
• Knowledge of compensation, benefits and other aspects of HR
• Working knowledge of HR legislations
• Degree or diploma in HR a plus
If you are interested in working as part of a talented, tight-knit visual effects team, please send your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted