Atmosphere Visual Effects is seeking an experienced Visual Effects On set Supervisor to join our team at our studio in Downtown Toronto, ON.
• Preparation of scripts & bidding VFX breakdown with methodologies for discussion.
• Participate in tech scouts with shooting crew.
• Provide on set reference and HDRI photos as needed.
• Work with Director, and DP during filming.
• Make critical on set decisions to maximize shot success and/or plan for issues.
• Manage day to day developments between set and studio during production.
• Communicate client direction, and hand off general on-set progress to in house VFX Supervisor.
• Provide artistic and technical supervision throughout pre-production.
• Provide daily “end of day” report back to the studio.
• 4+ years on-set VFX experience is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Script breakdown, bidding experience a requirement.
• Extensive client management experience.
• Experience in both episodic and feature film projects an asset.
• Knowledge of MAYA, VRAY & NUKE.
About Atmosphere VFX
ATMOSPHERE VISUAL EFFECTS is a rapidly-growing, award winning boutique style company based in the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. Our tight-knit team has rapidly built a reputation for top flight visual effects. We are committed to producing high quality work and pride ourselves on not overworking our employees. If you wish to be considered for this exciting and challenging position at our new Toronto Studio , please send your resume and demo reel in confidence to:
If you are interested in for working with a talented, tight-knit visual effects team, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.