Artifex is looking for a VFX Producer to join our team. This is a senior, staff position, offering long-term opportunity at a growing company.
· Bidding on new projects.
· First point of contact with clients, as well as managing client interactions throughout the course of projects.
· Managing project budgets and schedules.
· Monitoring project progress, working to ensure completion and maintaining of quality on schedule and on budget.
· Playing a key role in representing Artifex to the industry.
· Fostering and developing key relationships to help move the company forward competitively within the industry.
· Minimum 5 years experience in VFX production.
· High-level understanding of VFX process, through all aspects of production and post-production.
· Ftrack experience preferred, although Shotgun experience a plus.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
· Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
· Able to maintain a professional, positive outlook in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong leadership qualities.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com.
This is a Vancouver, BC – based position. Must be able to work in Canada, BC residents preferred.
Although we appreciate all submissions, we will only be responding to those we wish to interview.