Artifex is looking for a VFX Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for an extremely organized, responsible individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for assigning and tracking work on one or more projects, and providing daily support to the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
- Tracking progress of all given tasks on assigned projects.
- Working directly with supervisors and studio admin to ensure all work is scheduled.
- Working directly with supervisors and studio admin to ensure all work is delivered on deadline.
- Providing an interface between lead artists, supervisors and producers on a daily basis.
- Taking clear, accurate notes in all review sessions, and inputting notes into our tracking system.
- Excellent organizational skills required, along with high-level attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task.
- Strong people skills, ability to work in deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Previous experience in a VFX or post facility is a strong plus, however we are willing to train.
- Previous exposure to VFX tracking software (Ftrack or Shotgun) a strong plus, however we are willing to train.
- This is a full-time position, immediate start.
Please send resumes and links to reels to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Vancouver, BC – based position.
Although we appreciate all submissions, we will only be responding to those we wish to interview.