Artifex Studios is looking for a Pipeline TD to work with us building a bigger, better VFX pipeline.
This is a full-time position, minimum 6 month contract with the option to remain on staff as a tools developer and in future R&D.
- Work with VFX Supervisor to build and maintain our pipeline
- Support artists with tool development
- Troubleshoot pipeline issues
- Work closely with both supervisors and artists to continue refining overall pipeline
- 3-5 years experience in pipeline work
- Python experience required, pyQT, C, C++ strong pluses.
- Windows environment experience – we are currently running on Windows platform.
- Maya experience required.
- Vray, experience required.
- Nuke and Houdini experience a strong plus.
- Ftrack knowledge and experience a strong plus.
Please send links and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are Vancouver, BC – based positions. BC residents only please.
Although we appreciate all submissions, we will only be responding to those we wish to interview.