Artifex Studios is looking for a Houdini FX TD help us create and deliver amazing visual effects.
Located in Vancouver BC, we are a growing VFX studio, currently working on a number of exciting television and film projects. Recent projects include Childhood’s End, Man in the High Castle, and Minority Report.
The FX TD works under the supervision of the VFX Supervisor, to design and create required elements – including pyro effects, smoke, dust, destruction, and fluids.
This is a full-time position.
- Work with VFX Supervisor and 3D team to create required elements from design through render
- Create comp-ready assets
- QC all work to be ready to pass directly to compositing department
- Creatively problem-solve production challenges
- 3-5 years experience in episodic television or feature work
- Houdini experience required
- Demonstrable proficiency in all effects and simulation work
- Maya experience required.
- Krakatoa experience a strong plus
- Vray, experience a strong plus.
- Nuke and Houdini experience a strong plus.
- Ftrack knowledge and experience a strong plus.
Please send links and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are Vancouver, BC – based positions. BC residents only please.
Although we appreciate all submissions, we will only be responding to those we wish to interview.