Animal Logic – the studio that brought you The LEGO Movie – is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our global Technology team, based in our Vancouver studio.
Reporting to the R&D Operations Manager, this role will provide support to the R&D, IT and Production Technology departments in a very dynamic environment.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsible for calendar management, interacting with a local and global team of management, technical staff and coordinators
- Facilitate internal and external communication for the department
- Monitor incoming help requests for the R&D department ensuring adequate response times are adhered to and communication flow is maintained
- Coordinate global meetings and communicate meeting outcomes
- Track all leave requests and attendance for R&D; collate forms and reports and distribute to management and finance
- Support the Sydney team by managing timesheets, leave requests and department activities
What you bring:
- Previous experience assisting a team or an office in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to communication and customer care
- Previous experience working with issue tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience working with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit 2 and Super Pets. Recent productions include Captain Marvel, The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part, Peter Rabbit, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Alien: Covenant.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!