Are you a Production Coordinator interested in working with us in our Vancouver studio?! The Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the day-to-day processes, procedures, outputs and deliverables of each artist within the craft group. They are also responsible for motivating their team, increasing efficiency, and streamlining processes where appropriate.
What you’ll get to do:
- Build the day-to-day artist based schedule based on the schedule provided by Production Supervisor, in cooperation with the Production Supervisor and Craft Supervisor
- Communicate progress, schedule changes, or variances, to the relevant people on a daily basis or as required
- Understand all project tracking and asset management systems and work within such systems
- Contribute to the setup of tracking and supporting documents as well as weekly production reports
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation
- Check and approve all artist timesheets of the craft group on a daily basis
- Ensure Production Supervisor is aware of any crew leave requests, including issues or concerns with such requests
- Organise reviews within the framework given by the Production Supervisor, attend and take accurate notes at craft group meetings or reviews and any other relevant production meetings
- Communicate with crew, peers and production management any issues that may be relevant for the successful delivery of the production
- Liaise with other department Coordinators and crew where appropriate to facilitate the efficient communication and transfer of elements between departments or between Animal Logic and its clients
What you bring:
- 2 + years’ experience working within a production team within a VFX, gaming, animation production or related industry
- Experience coordinating large scale teams is preferable
- Strong computer skills with an openness to new workflows and tool sets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management skills with the ability to efficiently organise and prioritise work across multiple areas
- Ability to collaborate with other crafts, artists, and production staff
- Collaborative team member who actively listens, takes direction, and remains open to feedback
- Adaptive attitude with proven experience achieving deadlines and motivating a team while under pressure
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, positivity, and initiative
- Passionate about film, with particular interest in animation
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/2c4ada641
Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit 2 and Super Pets. Recent productions include Captain Marvel, The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part, Peter Rabbit, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Alien: Covenant. Other film credits include: The LEGO Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!