Are you a Production Coordinator interested in working with us on our first Animated Feature?! The Production Coordinator is responsible for the efficient, day-to-day facilitation of processes, procedures, outputs and deliverables of each artist within the craft group.
What you’ll get to do:
- Build the day-to-day artist based schedule based on the task based schedule provided by Production Supervisor, in cooperation with Production Supervisor and Craft Supervisor
- Monitor, track and document completion of tasks and artist’s progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure their completion within allocated person days and deadlines
- Organise the reviews within the framework given by Production Supervisor, attend and take accurate notes at craft group meetings or reviews and any other relevant production meetings
- Build strong working relationships with artists to provide support and be aware of any issues and concerns
- Share knowledge; foster and support a knowledge sharing culture
- Liaise with other department co-ordinators and crew where appropriate to facilitate the efficient communication and transfer of elements between departments or between Animal Logic and its clients
- Understand all relevant project objectives; communicate them to the crew and ensure all production planning is aligned to the objectives
What you bring:
- 2+ years Production Coordination experience working on Animated or VFX feature films
- Technical knowledge/experience of film formats, digital media and film techniques
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office, and scheduling and database software
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with highly creative and/or technical people
- A sincere enthusiasm for facilitating the work of artists in high pressure environments
- A passion for Animated and/or VFX feature projects
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- An ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few.
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events.
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/40f2sv1
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie. Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!