Are you a Production Assistant interested in joining our Production Management team on our first Animated Feature?! This role reports to the Production Manager; and provides support and assistance to the production team, liaises with Front of House and other support departments and provides general administrative help for the project.
This position will suit a person with a desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment who has strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll get to do:
- Gather and collate Production data for Weekly Studio reporting
- Work with PM to create Weekly Studio Reports
- Troubleshoot Production Tracking system as needed with PM and Production Tracking Development team
- Support pipeline processes as needed
- General Production support
- As needed, Daily Calendar/Schedule management and maintenance
- As needed, Crew Database/email mailing list maintenance
- Meals/Catering wrangling when necessary
- Additional miscellaneous duties as needed
What you bring:
- Experience in a digital film, commercial or similar production environment, in a similar role is an advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office and database software
- Technical knowledge/experience of film formats, digital media and film techniques is an advantage
- Works well in a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take accurate notes
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: http://grnh.se/hvef8j1
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie. Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!