Are you interested in joining our FOH team to support our staff and artists in the Vancouver studio?! Responsible for operational management of the facility and internal communications activities to support the core business of the organisation. The Facility Supervisor ensures that we have the most suitable and efficient working environment for our employees and their activities.
What you’ll get to do:
- Together with the COO, formulate and implement FOH departmental standard operating procedures and best practices
- Supervise and coordinate FOH, Catering and Building activities in line with business requirements; ensuring all facilities/general building help desk tickets are responded to in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all facility projects are supervised and ensure all works are performed within agreed scope / cost / time / quality / OHS parameters
- Manage and negotiate facility support contracts (cleaning, general maintenance)
- Partner with the COO and IT department to address facility security requirements and processes
- Contribute to the studio-wide space planning strategy and manage the execution of all office/desk moves
- Work in partnership with IT, HR and Production Management to ensure new starter work station set up and staff departing procedure and internal relocations are managed efficiently
- Oversee the office supplies and furniture inventory systems and procurement
- Point of contact for property management and landlord on all operational aspects of tenancy
- Supervisor all contractor, vendor and supplier contacts ensuring contracts remain competitive
- Ensure all required travel is booked in a timely and cost effective manner
- Plan and coordinate all Vancouver related internal communications projects in line with the strategy set by the COO and Communications & Publicity Supervisor, partnering with relevant department heads and production as required
- Update social media channels with current studio activity as directed by the Communications & Publicity
- Supervisor as well as collaborate to develop yearly calendar of events
- Support the global communications function as the studio based representative for communications activities as directed by the Communications & Publicity Supervisor
- Mentor, nurture and develop a strong, motivated, proactive and highly productive team ensuring timely feedback and praise is delivered regularly
What you bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Office Management, preferably in a creative studio environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge of working in a filmmaking environment
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities whilst maintaining confidentiality
What do you value?
- Collaborative culture – We produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, and friendly. We are one big family!
- Benefits – We’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few.
- Work/Life balance – We understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life.
- Social animals – Join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events.
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/ce824b561
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit 2 and is creating visual effects for Captain Marvel. Recent productions include The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part, Peter Rabbit, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Alien: Covenant. Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!