Are you a Colourist interested in working with us on LEGO® 2?!
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the Director or Key Creative to set the visual tone of the film
- Work with tech leadership to set up workflows to achieve creative goals
- Ensure delivery within deadline
- Quality control of the DI output
What you bring:
- Previous experience as a Colourist on at least one Animated Feature Film
- Experience in Baselight
- Good experience with compositing workflows
- Good working knowledge of editorial software such as AVID
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical and visual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
The following will be highly regarded:
- Experience with ACES colour workflow
- Experience with HDR
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: http://grnh.se/fp15yq1
Please apply if you are eligible to work permanently in Canada.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie. Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!