Are you interested in working in the Colour Grading department on an Animated Feature?
What you’ll get to do:
- Work closely with the colourist and DI editorial team.
- Assist the colourist directly to complete tasks including applying key looks across scenes and preparation of shapes and mattes.
- Creation and maintenance of optical effects such as plate clean ups, tracking and rotoscoping.
- Project setup and session preparation.
- Rendering and QC of deliverables.
- Communication with editorial and production.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role – feature animation experience is a bonus
- Experience in Baselight is essential for this role
- Experience with stereo/3D films would be ideal
- Some compositing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
What you’ll need to include on your application:
- Credit list of previous work
- Showreel if available
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/4ogib4ne1
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, and Peter Rabbit. Animal Logic is currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!