The team at Animal Logic is searching for a Recruiter to join us in finding great people!
The Recruiter will work with various stakeholders to fill artist, production, technology and facility roles, while providing exceptional customer service to company stakeholders and potential candidates, within a fast paced, dynamic, creative environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to recruit exceptional talent and contribute to the creation of animated feature films!
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the recruitment team and HR to deliver high level recruitment services and results, in an efficient, effective and professional manner
- Recruit for a variety of challenging roles, both creative and technical
- Proactively source potential candidates, using initiative to build your network and explore the best candidate pools
- Initial screening of applications for suitability and eligibility
- Conduct interviews with hiring managers
- Prepare and negotiate offers
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers to define and manage expectations, providing regular updates
- Use your online presence to promote Animal Logic and available opportunities, maintaining consistency with the employer brand
What you bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in recruitment preferably in a creative industry/high tech/gaming environment
- Experience working with local, international and seasonal workforce
- Proven ability in running small to large recruitment campaigns within tight deadlines
- Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Knowledge of immigration requirements for temporary skilled workers
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Collaborative and customer focused
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task, and work to deadlines
- Resourceful problem solver with the initiative to manage your own workload
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!