Are you an enthusiastic and well-organised coordinator with an interest in working with IT? Want to work for a creative company with lots of learning and growth opportunities? Perhaps this role is for you, so read on to find out more!
We are looking for a driven, highly-motivated, self-starter for our IT Operations team, to ensure the efficient, day-to-day facilitation of processes, procedures, outputs, and deliverables for the department.
What you’ll get to do:
- Assist with the management of daily operational activities
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Manage recurring team anniversaries and important dates
- Act as the point of contact for the IT Operations team
- Assist with planning and organising conferences, events, staff training, travel and employee engagement activities
- Assist with collaboration across the internal teams using current and emerging technology
- Assist with the preparation of reports, knowledgebase documents, and meeting presentations
- Assist with dashboard creation and updates
- Responsible for calendar management for the global department, in conjunction with other Coordinators and Department Assistants
- Organise, attend and take accurate notes at IT related meetings, and distribute notes to relevant staff
- Follow up on any action points to ensure deadlines are met
- Facilitate internal and external communication for the department
- Share knowledge; foster and support a knowledge sharing culture
- Be pro-active in identifying potential problems and resolving or escalating to the appropriate team members
- Ensure that all communication is conducted in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate with internal teams to facilitate the efficient project delivery, negotiate and assist to resolve delays
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a technology team or a fast-paced corporate environment in a similar role
- Adaptive attitude with demonstrated enthusiasm, positivity, and initiative
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in the film industry is an asset
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!