You will be responsible for assisting and coordinating activities of the Recruiting team, as well as other departmental duties.
What you’ll get to do:
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment team
- Prepare, post and track job ads
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Create and maintain departmental reports and spreadsheets
- Schedule, attend and note taking at department meetings
- Maintain the CMS (content management system)
- Establish good relationships with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment team
What you bring:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in note taking, preparing of documents and reports
- An ability to deliver excellent customer service to internal clients and candidates
- Ability to manage schedules and problem-solve
- Ability to create attractive job ads and an understanding of how to market them (ie. social media)
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- An interest in the Animation Industry and desire to understand the various role in the pipeline
- Proven administrative experience in a recruitment or HR environment preferred
- Interest in and some professional knowledge of Canadian immigration requirements preferred
Why work for us?
Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
Benefits – We’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few.
Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events.
Interested? Please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs. Just make sure to tell us why you want this job in your cover letter.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie. Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include The LEGO® Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Alien: Covenant, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix. Yes, that’s all us!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short. Animal Logic is currently in production on, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include The LEGO® Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Alien: Covenant, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix. Yes, that’s all us!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!