We are currently searching for a energetic and experienced Production Coordinator to join our Production team on The LEGO Movie Sequel!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- A sincere enthusiasm for facilitating the work of artists in high pressure environments
- A passion for Animated and/or VFX feature projects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- An ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
- 3 years or more Production Coordination experience working on Animated or VFX feature films
- Technical knowledge/experience of film formats, digital media and film techniques; and
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office, and scheduling and database software
- Experience working with highly creative and/or technical people
*Please note that the start date for this role will commence around June / July 2017
Why work for us?
Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented – that’s what our employees say
Benefits – We’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
Strong pipeline – we are always pushing the development of the pipeline to create more efficient ways to create top quality work
Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Click here and you’re on your way to applying – http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016). Animal Logic is currently in production on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.