Everything will be awesome when you’re part of the team! Animal Logic – the studio that brought you The LEGO Movie – is looking for a Department Assistant to join our global R&D team, based in our Vancouver studio.
The Animal Logic R&D team is responsible for developing innovative graphics tools in support of our animation productions. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, this role will provide support to the department in a very dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be assisting a department that is responsible for mission-critical tools used throughout the production pipeline.
- Responsible for calendar management, interacting with a local and global team of management, technical staff and coordinators
- Facilitate internal and external communication for the department
- Monitor support tickets ensuring adequate response times are adhered to and communication flow is maintained
- Coordinate global meetings and communicate meeting outcomes
- Manage timesheets & leave requests
- Work closely with technical leads and developers to gather and disseminate status and schedule information amongst the developers and internal clients
Sounds exciting, right? Now, if you have the experience and skills below too, you should get in touch and become one of the building blocks on our road to success in our Vancouver studio!
- 2+ years’ experience assisting a team or an office in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to communication and customer care
- Previous experience working with issue tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience working with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Why work for us?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented – that’s what our employees say
- Benefits – We’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
- Strong pipeline – we are always pushing the development of the pipeline to create more efficient ways to create top quality work
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Click here and you’re on your way to applying – http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016). Animal Logic is currently in production on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.