We are currently looking for a Compositing Supervisor who will assemble a fantastic team for our Animated Feature!
The Compositing Supervisor will be responsible for supervising, defining, implementing and maintaining the techniques and methodologies required to achieve the successful execution of the compositing output for the film.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Lighting Supervisor, CG/VFX Supervisor, Producer and other department supervisors to deliver final output
- Working alongside with the Lighting Supervisor, CG Supervisor and production management team to efficiently schedule compositing work to ensure production budgets, milestones and delivery expectations are met
- Ensure that all scheduling, milestone and deadline requirements are clearly communicated to the compositing crew
- Understanding the creative requirements of a sequence and drive the compositing team to deliver in a timely manner and to the highest standards
- Responsible for maintaining continuity across sequences
- Establishing efficient Look Development and template based compositing procedures
- Aiding in the interviewing, hiring and casting of crew
- 6 years’ experience working within a production team on VFX or Animated productions
- Previous experience supervising successful Compositing teams on an animated feature film
- Expert level of understanding of Nuke
- Expert level of understanding of compositing techniques including keying, plate integration, projections, environments, cg integration, filtering, film and camera formats
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to efficiently organise and prioritise work across multiple areas
- Previous experience working with large digital feature film production pipelines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical and creative information
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply, please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016). Animal Logic is currently in production on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.