Project: LEGO® Ninjago
Contract: Short Contract (2-3 months)
We are currently looking for Animators to work on LEGO® Ninjago for a short contract.
The main duty of an Animator will be to produce high quality performance animation that is in line with the Director’s creative vision
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand the visual and stylistic requirements for the film and in consultation with your Lead and/or Supervisor, provide input into the procedures and techniques that will enable these to be met
- Adhere to deadlines and communicate with your lead and Production as required
- Help provide solutions to creative briefs through existing tools & processes
- Understand department pipeline including all assets and tools, and their purpose
- Become proficient with the departments propriety tools
- Previous experience animating for feature films, VFX, TV series or games
- Previous working knowledge in animation techniques and a proficiency in 3d software packages, particularly Maya and/or XSI
- A recognized higher education qualification in animation, film or a related field
- Proven ability to produce feature film quality character animation in a range of styles
- Knowledge of traditional animation techniques and the principles of character performance
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016). Animal Logic is currently in production on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.